At Neutral Digital, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website and subscribers to our newsletter. This means that we will respect your privacy and treat any information that we obtain about you with as much care as possible and in a manner that is compliant with all applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any national implementing laws in relation to the same (collectively, “Data Protection Legislation”). If you have any questions about what data we collect or how we use it, please get in touch, and we’ll be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our data promise
This data promise (the “policy”) sets out how we promise to use your data. Please read it carefully. Amongst other things, it explains:
- What personal data we may collect about you in connection with: (i) providing you with our services; (ii) your online interaction with us (including via our website(s), email or social media channels); (iii) our in-person interactions with you (such as in-store); and (iv) any other channels related or ancillary to the foregoing (collectively, the “Channels”);
- How we collect, store, disclose, transfer, protect and otherwise process that information and for what purposes;
- Other important information, such as the lawful bases by which we process your personal data, how long we might retain your personal data, and the rights you have in relation to the personal data we hold about you.
There are a few different reasons we might be storing your data:
- You’ve signed up to our mailing list.
- You’ve downloaded content from our website or other channels.
- There is a genuine and legitimate reason, and it doesn’t harm any of your rights and interests.
The lawful bases by which we process your personal data
By accepting the terms of this policy, you give us your express, freely given consent to process any of your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy. You may withdraw your consent given under this paragraph (in whole or in part) at any time by contacting email@example.com. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal or the lawfulness of processing based on other lawful grounds as set out below.
Other lawful grounds
We may process your personal data in any circumstances where such processing is necessary.
- In order to perform any agreement between us; or
- To comply with any applicable law or regulation; or
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or third parties.
Newsletter mailing list
When you sign up for the newsletter or download content on the website, you are agreeing that you’d like to receive occasional emails about our projects. We might use a third-party service called Mailchimp to deliver our newsletters from time to time, and you can read their privacy notice here. The emails we send include information about:
- Project launch news and updates
- Company announcements
- Research surveys
- Industry insight, interviews and similar content
Cookies and how we use them
Most cookies that we use are ‘session’ cookies and only exist for the time that you are using our site. We also track cookies anonymously to fuel our site analytics and learn how to improve your user experience. We also track cookies to deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on third-party sites.
Browser settings and cookies
We also use technology that uses Internet Protocol (IP) information exchanges during the course of normal web activity combined with data enhancement technology to get detailed analytics information.
Advertising on the web